AN307 can protect two times of up to 300 meters long wire fence. Protection can be realized for up to 600 meters long wire fence or for
double protection of up to 300 meters long fence.
Simple fitting The detector can secure a wire fence with up to 350 meters long special sensor cable assembled between master unit and ending unit.
The sensor cable is stretched on the fence about 1 meter above the ground and it is fitted by special clips.
New DSIGP® technology made this product unique.
The vibrations of the fence other than normal weather or wind conditions are registered for alarm by new DSIGP® technology.
Disturbances caused by external influences for instance EMF, are successfully eliminated.
Because of new technology power consumption is very low, less than 1 (one) watt.
Low power current (approximately 60mA at 12VDC) has consequence
of low intersection for long power cables.
Terminals AN307 has three relays to notify alarms to the alarm panel. Relays are in NC function (when there is no alarm or sabotage, terminals
Two wire communication RS485 standard can be easy achieved by putting standard integrated circuits into DIL socket.
RS485 terminals are galvanic isolated from the power supply and the rest of the device to avoid delusion currents.
With RS485 option two relays stays in function, third stays open.
• Master unit: waterproof IP65 aluminum casing
• Wight of master unit: 970 g
• Dimensions of master unit: 175 mm x 80 mm x 60 mm
• Ending unit: waterproof IP65 aluminum casing
• Dimensions of ending unit: 50 mm x 45 mm x 30 mm
• Weight of ending unit: 140 g
• Type of sensor cable: AS257
• Diameter of sensor cable: 6 mm
• Working temperature: from -30°C to +70°C
• Technology: new unique DSIGP®
• Supply voltage: from 8.0 VDC to 18.0 VDC
• Supply protection: with 600W transient voltage suppressors
• Power consumption: less than 1 watt
• Relays: 3 relays, NC (only two active when RS485 is build in)
• Relays max current: 2 A
• Relays max. switching voltage: 30 VDC
• Relays protection: protected with 600W/36V transient voltage suppressors
• Tuning: menu system with 3 keys and 3 digit display
• RS485 (option): terminal A and B, galvanic isolation, ±15kV ESDProtected